VOICES OF THE AMAZON offers the perfect introduction to live theatre, suitable for KS2 and above.
The production carries an environmental message and aims to highlight the plight of the flora and fauna affected by deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest as well as the cost to indigenous populations.
GREAT RATES FOR SCHOOLS!
Ticket discounts for school groups are available for the show. Click for information about Sadler's Wells school group pricing.
FREE APP FOR KS2
To accompany your school’s theatre trip, VOICES OF THE AMAZON have launched a free app featuring:
- Animal fact sheets focusing on endangered species
- How the rainforest is under threat: urbanisation, logging and farming
- Local and global impacts of deforestation
- Competition for students
- Musical scores for the classroom
- Movement and Dance ideas for the classroom
- Information about the Production, Creative Team and Cast
Click to download the app in iTunes
Click to download the app in Google Play